Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things People Lie About


 Things People Lie About:

 Thanks, that's just what I wanted.
 He's in a meeting.
 I only read Playboy for the interviews.
 It was owned by a little old lady who
 only drove it on Sunday's.
 I was only doing 55.
 If you step on a crack, you'll break
 your mother's back.
 He's just a friend.
 If you don't stop making that face,
 it will stick that way.
 I lost your phone number.
 The check is in the mail.
 I resigned.
 I can quit anytime I want to.
 I must have been in the shower
 when you called.
 Such a cute baby.
 I'm feeling sick, I won't be in.
 I'm more interested in brains,
 than in looks.
 Oh, too bad, I'm busy on that night.
 It was great for me, too.
  I'm 39.



Quote of the Day.


I hope you all have an awesome week. God bless you.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the kitty, they're cute. Are youopen for link exchange?

    Henry
    www.vankaizer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like that quote! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I will visit here again. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dee thanks for dropping by my blog recently. I like the things people lie about... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fun...I've lied about a few of these things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! My first time here, love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It seems like nobody wants to take the time to leave comments much anymore. :( I love your list of lies. LOL!! I've actually used one or two of those. Well, maybe two or three. : ) I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete